Time for a new batch of outtakes (seven of them in honour of today's post), this time from my Sweden trip. I was also tagged by monda-loves the other day (thank you!), so I guess it's my turn to share seven random facts about myself with you...
1. I'm half-Filipino and half-Somalian which is a pretty random mix. I'd love to know how many there are of us in the world.
2. I'm the eldest of nine siblings. I have one sister, three half-sisters and four half-brothers.
3. I left school at 16. I've been working on and off ever since although right now I'm a lady of leisure. I sometimes feel like I'm living my life in reverse.
4. I want to do a bungee jump. I did a sky-dive last year and it didn't give me the rush I was expecting. I love scary roller coasters and that feeling you get where it feels like your stomach flies up to your chest
(does that make sense?).
5. I love making the hubby laugh. He's a very funny guy and it's feels like a small triumph everytime I make him crack up.
6. I proposed to my husband on leap year day 2004. I like traditions and surprises.
7. I swear outrageously in English but not at all in Swedish. It's so much easier to be foul-mouthed in another language.
Rules: Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog; share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs; let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Phew! Now have a Happy Friday and don't expect any sweets from me if you ring my doorbell this evening...